Step up to life. make every day an adventure.
At Alondra, it’s all about living life to its fullest and making the most of every minute. Live within an inner Brisbane retirement village located at the heart of the Nundah community. With only 52 beautifully appointed residences, enjoy your very own concierge and in-house services. You will have everything you need and could want at your fingertips.
So much to see and do
Be part of a likeminded retirement community that embraces everyday adventure. Nestled in a private neighbourhood, Alondra is part of a vibrant cosmopolitan precinct with Nundah Village at the end of the street. Catch up with friends amongst the reflection gardens. Read the latest bestseller in the communal library. Take an early morning walk with the dog to Kedron Brook.
Visit Nundah Village for a shopping excursion or enjoy an afternoon of Tennis at the Shaw Park Tennis Centre. Catch the courtesy bus for a night at the theatre or support your favourite sporting team at Suncorp Stadium. It’s your day any way you choose to live it.
A dedicated concierge team at your service
It’s the little things that make a difference, with a dedicated in-house concierge to make your everyday easier. With access to housekeeping, laundry services and meal delivery through to pet care and apartment management whist on holidays.
Spend more time doing the things you want to do, not have to do.
Your in-house concierge can help you organise:
- Meal ordering and delivery
- Local drop off and pick up with the Alondra courtesy bus
- Cleaning and housekeeping
- Laundry, dry cleaning and alterations
- Pet care and grooming
- Assistance with travel bookings and apartment management whilst on holidays
- Handyman service
- Package and mail delivery services
- Restaurant bookings, movie, concert or sporting tickets
Here to support you through retirement
Supported living is being here for you today and tomorrow, providing health and wellbeing services when you need it. Access home care, transport to medical appointments and a 24-hour emergency call system, with easy transition to neighbouring aged care services if needed.
Supported living is provided through:
- Access to health and wellbeing services
- Government funded or fee for service home support services available
- GP and pharmacist visits can be arranged through in-house concierge
- Transport to medical services
- 24-hour emergency call system to registered nurses
- Independent living design features
Founded on lifestyle,
community and support
Alondra Residences is delivered by Lutheran Services, a not-for-profit organisation with a long history in serving the Nundah community. Created with your lifestyle and wellbeing at the heart of everything. With award-winning architects, a history of service and care and specialist advice from our retiree design consultants, it’s all part of the living experience. As your needs change, Lutheran Services continues to be there for you with home support services and neighbouring aged care. Here to ensure your health and wellbeing is taken care of in every way.