Supported living is being here for you today and tomorrow, providing health and wellbeing services when you need it. Access home support, transport to medical appointments and a 24 hour emergency call system, with easy transition to neighbouring aged care services.
Supported living is provided through:
- Access to health and wellbeing services
- Government funded or fee for service Home support services available
- GP and pharmacist visits can be arranged through in-house concierge
- Transport to medical services
- 24 hour emergency call system to registered nurses
- Independent living design features